Cycle Finance

Purchase your dream bike online from Big Bear Bikes and you could spread the cost up to 24 months!

We have partnered up with V12 Financing in order to offer quick, safe and hassle free financing on all of our products worth over £400.  The process is simple and requires no paper or photographic ID.  Simply fill out the application and your decision is almost instantaneous!

 

Follow a few simple steps and you can enjoy hassle free 0% financing on any basket over £400.

  1. Select your items from the Big Bear Bikes store and proceed to checkout.
  2. Checkout as normal ensuring all details have been filled in correctly.
  3. Choose V12 Finance under payment methods and place order – you will be redirected to the V12 finance application.
  4. Complete the V12 Finance agreement and wait for a decision to arrive in your inbox.

We will confirm your order and dispatch with FedEx tracking included (unless you order a “collect in store item only”).

Having trouble?  Call us on 01751 474220 and we’ll be happy to help.

 

We also offer In-Store Financing

If you spend more than £350 in-store with us, then you qualify for 0% finance.  You pay 10% or more as a deposit and then divide the balance by the term of the agreement.  This amount is your monthly direct debit repayment.  Balances under £1,000 are subject to a 10% deposit and are only available over 12 months.  Balances over £1,000 are either available over 12 months (with a 10% deposit) or 24 months (with a 20% deposit).

 

Any Conditions?

Yes!  You must be over 18 and employed or self-employed, working more than 16 hours per week.  The agreement is with V12 Retail Finance www.v12retailfinance.com

 

Terms and conditions apply.

  1. Finance Terms
    1. Choose the items you wish to purchase
    2. Balances under £500 are only available over 6 months
    3. Balances between £500 and £1000 are only available over 12 months
    4. Balances over £1000 are either available over 12 months
    5. or 24 months (20% deposit)
  2. Deposits
    1. A 10% minimum card deposit is required to secure finance from us.
  3. More Information
    1. Still unsure of how you qualify or want to ask a question regarding what bikes we can offer, just call us
      Tel:        01751 474220
      Email:    shop@bigbearbikes.co.uk