Here at Big Bear Bikes we want you to get your bike and equipment quickly, safely and with the least possible hassle. That’s why we offer free delivery on all orders over £30 (except for bikes) regardless of size and weight. For any order under £30 there will be a delivery charge of £3.50. Items dispatched from our warehouse will take a further 2-5 days delivery, depending on which day the item is ordered.
All bikes are available for instore collection only.
Parts and Equipment postage
Parts & accessories orders are sent by Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery and are subject to the same charges on all orders. If your order is over £30 it is free delivery, any item under £30 is subject to a £3.50 delivery charge regardless of weight and size.
Next day delivery is charged at £5.00 for any orders received before 14.00 hrs. Orders received after 14.00hrs will be dispatched the following day if next day delivery has been selected.
Once booked in with Royal Mail you will receive a tracking number so you can keep an eye on your order as it makes its way to you.
Please note some heavier or larger items such as wheels and cycle trainers may be sent via our Couriers.
All parts orders will require a signature once delivered.
Unfortunately in some instances owing to the policies of our Couriers, some UK postcodes may be subject to an additional £20 surcharge for bikes or large/bulky item delivery. The postcodes this affects are listed below.
Scottish postcodes subject to surcharge
KW1-14, PA34, PA37-39, PH19-26, 30-40, 49-50 and PH41 sector 4.
Northern Ireland Postcodes subject to surcharge
BT1 – BT94
For orders consisting of multiple items we will post out part of your order if we don’t have all of the items requested. This will not affect your postage charge. We will only charge for the items posted and the postage charge will be included with the first item.
My item has not arrived
If your item(s) does not arrive in the time span suggested via Royal Mail or our Couriers then we will investigate the problem for you. Simply give us a call on 01751 474220 or e-mail us here and we will find out where your bike is.
Please contact us for charges as EU/Overseas shipping is by special arrangement only and subject to additional charges.
How To Return An Item
CANCELLATION OF CONTRACTS FOR GOODS AND RETURNS POLICY – FOR CONSUMERS ONLY
This section applies to consumers only (and not to businesses or other organisations) who order goods.
- If you wish to cancel your order:
- you can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, by notifying us in writing either at our registered address or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and subsequently returning goods to us in accordance with clause 1.1 below.
- You can change your mind and return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 7 working days of receipt, commencing the day after delivery, for a full refund or exchange, subject to the following;
- You must inform us in writing of your cancellation, at our registered address or by emailing email@example.com within 7 working days, commencing the day after your receipt of the goods.
- You must return the goods to us at your expense, to be received by us within 14 calendar days of issuing your written notice of cancellation.
- You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your charge.
- You accept full responsibility for the goods until they are received by us, in a satisfactory condition, and are therefore advised to employ a “signed for” and insured delivery service when returning goods.
- Where goods are not received by us within 14 calendar days of your notice, we reserve the right to collect goods from your premises at your expense, the cost of which will be advised to you, and you are required to make the goods available for our collection on a mutually convenient day within the following 10 working days (Saturdays and Sundays are NOT working days).
- We will issue a refund of the purchase price of the goods and any associated initial delivery costs or an exchange credit as required, less (if for any reason the these costs have not been paid by you) the costs of delivery to us within 30 calendar days of the receipt of your notice of cancellation, or upon receipt of the goods, whichever is soonest.
- The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 6.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: –
- in the event that the product has been used or fitted save for your need to assess the product for suitability.
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
- to any products that by their nature have a limited lifespan, such as food
- to any product where packaging seals have been broken where the seal is required to maintain the product.
The provisions of this clause 1.4 do not affect your statutory rights. Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect.?Return Exceptions?Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. ?Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. ??
Restocking Fee?All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order. ??Exchanges?If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or colour. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.