Combine the best elements of all of our mini-pumps and what do you get? The Core CO2’Fer Pump. The Core CO2’Fer is an excellent stand-alone mini-pump that adds the versatility of an integrated CO2 inflator and the peace of mind of a Presta valve tool, ensuring nothing goes wrong when all you need is an inflated tire. A remote inflation hose takes unwanted stress off the tire valve.
- Compact design – Why carry around more bulk than you have to? This product is designed for the minimalist in you.
- Frame mount – Even the best pump won’t do you much good if you’ve left it in your sock drawer at home. This pump comes with a discreet frame mount that attaches under your water bottle cage
- Flex hose – Don’t be a slave to the valve. The flexible hose lets you work on the bike whether upright or dead on the trail while the secure cam-lock head ensures no nasty blowing off when you least expect it.
- Presta valve tool – Get loose on the trail. You can if you want, but your valves shouldn’t. There’s a handy, machined valve core tool to keep everything snug
- Thread-on design – Hold on tight. The thread-on Presta/Schrader valve at the end of the extruding flexible hose ensures that even the fiddliest of valves is held securely for inflation.
- Faster inflation – The mid-size barrel diameter allows for quicker inflation on MTB, CX, gravel bikes
- Choose your own inflation – This pump allows you the option to quick-inflate your tube with a CO2 cartridge or use the standard hand pump to top off your pressure. You decide.
- Includes 16g CO2 cartridge
- Includes rubber strap to secure CO2 to pump
- Includes frame mount
- Compatible with most threaded cartridges
- 120 PSI, 8.3 Bar maximum
- Weight: 183 grams with mount