MICHELIN Airstop, the famous MICHELIN Butyl inner tube.
Airstop Butyl tubes answer the needs of everyday cyclists for economical, high quality inner tubes. Airstop Butyl tubes offer excellent puncture resistance and the consistently high quality for which Michelin is famous.
Unlike many other manufacturers, Michelin use a very high level of butyl in the compound of their tubes, virtually eliminating any air leakage. Lighter tubes are available but manufacturers achieve this by using less butyl, which can leak air, or a thinner tube that is more prone to punctures.
* A1 Presta 40mm 92g (622×18/25)
* A1 Presta 52mm 95g (622×18/25)
* A1 Presta 80mm 98g (622×18/25)
* A2 Presta 40mm 125g (622/635×25/32)
* A3 Presta 40mm 166g (622/635×35/47)