MICHELIN Downhill Racing, safety and maximum performance for Downhill Racing.
Before going into production, the Michelin DH Racing tube underwent several years of development in international downhill competition, ultimately winning the world championship. After withstanding the most demanding conditions in every corner of the globe, there was no doubt as to its strength.
With a larger air volume and 33% greater wall thickness than a standard tube (1.2mm versus 0.9mm), there’s no substitute for a genuine Michelin DH Racing tube.
* Larger air volume.
* 33% greater wall thickness.
* Ultra-resistant to punctures and pinch shock.
* Designed for Downhill use.
* C6 Schrader 35mm 384g (559×54/62)
* C6 Presta 40mm 384g (559×54/62)