MICHELIN Pro4 Service Course, for the rider in search of efficiency, puncture protection and high grip: +30 % better grip on wet ground on average compared to the main competitor.
The MICHELIN PRO4 Service Course offers the best performances for competition with excellent grip, excellent anti-puncture protection and exceptional rider efficiency!
Low rolling resistance, excellent resistance to wear and a better grip thanks to the Bi-Compound technology.
Two rubber compunds in one tread: In the centre a rubber mix to give more rigidity and on the shoulder area a rubber compound to give good grip when cornering.
Excellent protection against punctures thanks to a High Density-Protection ply on top of the casing.
* HD-Protection puncture ply: +10 % better resistance to punctures on average compared to the main competitor!
* Tread area is our “Bi compound” technology: +30 % better grip on wet ground on average compared to the main competitor
* New casing ply – 3X110 TPI
Lateral tread width optimised for improved grip when cornering.
* 700x23C Soft 200g 110tpi 116psi
* 700x25C Soft 215g 110tpi 109psi