SINGULAR FOCUS. BETTER SOLUTION.
The new SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB™ spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard.
• Significantly lighter than PFGXP system
• Easier installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Easy installation
• Two fully sealed cartridge bearings
• ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
BB-frame interface: Press Fit (MTB: 121mm)
Crank-BB interface: DUB
Bearing type: Standard
Spindle diameter: DUB
Cup material: Steel