The flat pedal from crankbrothers is engineered to provide the optimal interface between shoe and pedal.
The level 11 pedal is the top of the range crankbrothers flat pedal with a slimline, thin, concave profile, adjustable pins for grip and a titanium axle.
The outsole profiles of the top mountain bike show brands were analysed and the data used to create two distinct surface areas to optimise shoe/pedal contact across all of these different models. The small is designed for EU shoe sizes from 37-43, and 43-49 for large. Once the optimal sizes had been established the features required for the ideal flat pedal were also incorporated.
- Concave pedal platform so that your shoe feels like it sits into the pedal and feels connected.
- 13mm external and 11mm internal thickness.
- Titanium axle.
- 20 adjustable gold pins per pedal. 8mm in the centre of the pedal and 10mm on the outer edges.
- Internals run on an igus LL-glide bearing which has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers and performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Small: 100mm x 100mm pedal body footprint
- Large: 114mm x 111mm pedal body footprint
- Weight: 299g (Small), 325g (Large)
- Spindle: Titanium
- Body: Forged 6061-T6
- Inner bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Body dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111m (Large)
- Pins: 10 adjustable pins per side
- Warranty: 5 years