BORN FROM THE MOUNTAIN
The Descendant 6K crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAMs X-SYNC™2 tooth profile chainring, the Descendant crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooths thickness is precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the SRAM chains inner and outer links. DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• The DESCENDANT 6K crankset is compatible with the SRAM Eagle™ drivetrain systems
• Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC™2 tooth profile
• The DESCENDANT crankset is engineered for complete chain control.
• Most affordable aluminum X-SYNC™ direct mount crankset
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Optimized 6000 series forged aluminum arms
• DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
• ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details
BB Compatibility: DUB BSA73, DUB PF89.5, DUB PF92, DUB PF30 MTB73, DUB BB30 MTB73
Chainring Size: 32
Crank arm length: 170mm, 175mm
Chain line: 49.0mm, 52.0mm
BB Spindle Interface: DUB
Chainring material: Steel
Guard: No Guard
Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
Crank arm material: Aluminium
Colour (Crank arm): Black