Trek Powerfly FS 4 500
The Trek Powerfly FS 4 500 is a brilliant electric trail mountain bike built with full suspension to see you comfortable on full terrain. Specifically made for rough trails, the Powerfly FS 4 is great at absorbing impact, with a powerful Bosch drive system ready to keep you boosted for miles along your epic adventures.
Who’s it for?
If you love exploring and are looking for a comfortable bike to cushion you all the way, coupled with some real leg-boosting power to get you through any climb, get a Trek Powerfly FS 4. This bike can handle rugged terrain and crush any climb in front of you.
- Durable and lightweight aluminium frame
- Curved top frame to make standing over your bike easier
- 500Wh Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system
- Powerful Generation 4 Bosch Performance CX motor (250 W, 85Nm) capable of speeds up to 25km/h
- SR Suntour full suspension
- 10-speed Shimano drivetrain
- Ergonomic Purion controller with Walk Assist
- Dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly
We love it because…
This full suspension electric mountain bike crushes climbs, so you can enjoy every ride to the full. The generation 4 Bosch Performance Line CX motor really does set the bar with up to 85Nm of torque, and an Extended Boost mode that can automatically adjust the assist depending on the terrain.
The Powerfly FS 4 500 is a brilliant full suspension electric mountain bike.
A comfortable ride even on bumpy ground, this trail bike also packs a Bosch drive system ready to launch you up hills. Blended with sporty handling and efficiency, Trek have really created pure riding pleasure with this one.
Availability & Delivery:
The Trek Powerfly FS 4 500 is available with nationwide delivery options, however for the ultimate buying experience this bike is usually on display and available to test ride in our Pickering showroom.
Powerfly FS 4 500 Full Specification
- Frame: Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, internal routing, Motor Armour, magnesium rocker link, rack and mudguard mount, ABP, Boost148, 100 mm travel
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15 mm bolt-on thru axle, 100 mm travel (size XS, S) 120mm travel (size M, L, XL)
- Shock: SR Suntour Edge R, 190 mm x 45 mm
- Max compatible fork travel: 120mm (XS & S: 520mm axle-to-crown, M & up: 545mm axle-to-crown)
- Front hub: Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear: Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim: Alex MD35, tubeless compatible, 32-hole, 35 mm width, Presta valve
- Tyre: Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.30”
- Max tyre size: Frame: 29x2.40" (XS & S: 27.5x2.60") Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Crank: FSA Bosch CK-220, 36T ring, 165 mm length
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Pedal: VP-536 nylon platform
- Max chainring size: Max: 46T, Min 34T
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost: TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Grips: Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Stem: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 60mm length (size XS, S) 70mm length (size M, L, XL)
- Brake rotor: Tektro, 6-bolt, 203 mm
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh
- Charger: Bosch compact 2A, 100–240V, smart system
- Controller: Bosch Purion
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 85 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) max assist
- Weight: M - 24.83 kg / 54.75 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).