Trek Powerfly 7 Equipped
The Trek Powerfly 7 Equipped is a high-spec and versatile electric mountain bike, kitted out with commute-ready accessories. It is fast, fun, and more than capable of tackling your favourite trails and all your commuting needs, giving you that hill-climbing kick of power whenever you need it.
This bike features a high-performance Bosch drive system, durable aluminium frame and new Removable Integrated Battery (RIB). It is also built with quality trail components, including 120mm suspension, 1x12 Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain and a dropper post, great for longer rides out on the trails, teamed with mudguards, front and rear lights, and a rear carrying rack for all your utility.
Who’s it for?
If you’re looking for a high-quality, high spec and extremely versatile e-mountain bike you can carry all your gear on, the Trek Powerfly 7 Equipped is for you. It’s a bike that can handle any big adventure.
The Powerfly 7 Equipped is tech’d-out, featuring an upgraded, full-colour screen controller which connects via Bluetooth, giving you a ton of enhanced fitness and tracking features for every ride.
- Durable lightweight aluminium frame
- Long-range 625 Wh battery, integrated for extra protection.
- Generation 4 Bosch Performance CX motor that assists up to 25km/h
- Bosch Kiox full-colour controller displays ride info and connects via Bluetooth
- Built-in theft prevention
- Upgraded 120mm suspension fork with lockout
- 1x12 Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain
- Shimano 4-piston brakes
- Line Comp 30 wheels
- Dropper post
We love it because…
With a smaller, lighter and more efficient motor, the Trek Powerfly 7 Equipped feels more natural while you’re pedalling, and has less drag when you’re not. The Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) is hidden in the frame for protection; it keeps the clean, proper mountain bike look and makes for easy removal when you need to recharge.
This bike is great whether you’re travelling to work, sending it down a fire-track trail or using the powerful motor to get up the nastiest of hills. With commuting accessories like mudguards and front and rear lights, this hardtail can be used in any weather, at any time of day!
If you want great spec and set of accessories on an all-round electric mountain bike, get the Trek Powerfly 7 Equipped. Capability really meets versatility with this bike, including an upgraded fork, long-range battery and high-end Bosch motor, this bike gives a smooth, precise ride, combined with the power to give you every boost you could ever need.
Availability & Delivery:
The Trek Powerfly 7 Equipped is available with nationwide delivery options, however for the ultimate buying experience this bike is usually on display and available to test ride in our Pickering showroom.
Trek Powerfly 7 Equipped Full Specification
- Frame: Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armor, Boost148
- Fork: SR Suntour Zeron 35, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm bolt-on thru axle, 120 mm travel
- Max compatible fork travel: 120mm (XS & S: 100mm)
- Front hub: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Rapid Drive 108, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear: Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim: Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, Presta valve
- Tyre: Size XS, S- Bontrager LT4 Expert, reflective strip, wire bead, 60 tpi, 27.5x2.40”
- Size M, L, XL- Bontrager LT4 Expert, reflective strip, wire bead, 60 tpi, 29x2.40”
- Max tyre size: Frame: 29x2.60" or 27.5x2.8" (XS & S: 27.5x2.60") Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT M8100, long cage
- Crank: E*thirteen E*spec Plus, 34T, 165 mm length
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Pedal: VP-536 nylon platform
- Max chainring size: 38T
- Saddle: Bontrager Commuter Comp
- Seatpost: Size XS, S- TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- Size M, L, XL- TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
- Handlebar: Size XS, S- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Size M, L, XL- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Grips: Bontrager XR Endurance Elite
- Stem: Size XS, S- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr light mount, 7-degree rise, 60 mm length
- Size M, L, XL- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr light mount, 7-degree rise, 70 mm length
- Head set: FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake: Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, M6100 lever, M6120 calliper
- Brake rotor: Shimano RT66, 6-bolt
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625
- Charger: Bosch standard 4A, 220–240V
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 85 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) max assist
- Light: AXA Blueline taillight, Supernova Mini 2, 5-21V LED
- Kickstand: Pletscher Comp Flex 18
- Cargo rack: MIK Compatible alloy rear rack
- Mudguard: Trek Powerfly
- Weight: M - 25.12 kg / 55.39 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).