Big Bear Bikes Ltd are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers.
When something goes wrong, we need to know about it and deal with it promptly and efficiently to help us check the quality of our service, improve our standards and maintain our exceptional reputation.
If you have a complaint:
Please make your complaint known to us by phone in the first instance, or by letter or email, as you prefer. Provide as much information as possible as to the nature of your complaint, naming any staff member(s) as appropriate.
What happens next?
1. If the matter cannot be resolved after a conversation or initial correspondence, a letter will be sent to the customer acknowledging the complaint and enclosing a complaint form. The complaint can be escalated by completing this form and sending it to the Directors.
2. Upon receipt of this form from the customer, the complaint will then be investigated. A Director will review the matter and speak to any member(s) of staff involved.
3. A detailed written reply to the complaint will then be sent to the customer, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of receiving the complaint form.
4. If the customer remains dissatisfied at this, the Managing Director will arrange for a review of the decision and work with them to identify their continuing concerns.
5. Big Bear Bikes Ltd will write to the client within 14 days of receiving any request for a review, confirming the final position of the complaint together with an explanation.
6. If the complaint remains unresolved, the customer has the right to refer their complaint to the Financial Ombudsmen Service
Big Bear Bikes Ltd
The Co-Op Building
Tel. 01751 474220