Trek Powerfly FS 4 625
The Trek Powerfly FS 4 625 is an electric trail mountain bike built with a bigger battery as well as full suspension to handle rugged terrain. Specifically made for rough trails, the Powerfly FS 4 is great at absorbing impact, with a powerful Bosch drive system and upgraded 625 Wh battery ready to keep you boosted for longer on your epic adventures.
Who’s it for?
If you love exploring tracks and trails, want some great cushioning to keep you comfortable all the way, coupled with some real leg-boosting power and more battery per charge to get you through any climb, get a Trek Powerfly FS 4 625. This bike can handle full terrain and thoroughly crush any climb in front of you with its even bigger battery.
- Durable and lightweight aluminium frame
- Curved top frame to make standing over your bike easier
- 500Wh Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system
- Powerful Generation 4 Bosch Performance CX motor (250 W, 85Nm) capable of speeds up to 25km/h
- SR Suntour full suspension
- Ergonomic Purion controller with Walk Assist
- 10-speed Shimano drivetrain
- Dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly
We love it because…
This full suspension electric mountain bike crushes climbs, so you can enjoy every ride to the full. The Bosch Performance Line CX motor really does set the bar with up to 85Nm of torque, and an Extended Boost mode that can automatically adjust the assist depending on the terrain.
The Powerfly FS 4 625 is as brilliant as the 500Wh version, with even more juice.
A comfortable ride even on bumpy ground, this full suspension electric trail bike also packs a Bosch drive system ready to launch you up any hill. Blended with sporty handling and efficiency, Trek have really created pure riding pleasure with this one.
Availability & Delivery:
The Trek Powerfly FS 4 625 is available with nationwide delivery options, however for the ultimate buying experience this bike is usually on display and available to test ride in our Pickering showroom.
Powerfly FS 4 625 Full Specification
- Frame: Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, internal routing, Motor Armour, magnesium rocker link, rack and mudguard mount, ABP, Boost148, 100 mm travel
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15 mm bolt-on thru axle, 100 mm travel (size XS, S) 120mm travel (size M, L, XL)
- Shock: SR Suntour Edge R, 190 mm x 45 mm
- Max compatible fork travel: 120mm (XS & S: 520mm axle-to-crown, M & up: 545mm axle-to-crown)
- Front hub: Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear: Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim: Alex MD35, tubeless compatible, 32-hole, 35 mm width, Presta valve
- Tyre: Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.7x2.35” (size XS, S)
- Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.30” (size M, L, XL)
- Max tyre size: Frame: 29x2.40" (XS & S: 27.5x2.60") Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Crank: FSA Bosch CK-220, 36T ring, 165 mm length
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Pedal: VP-536 nylon platform
- Max chainring size: Max: 46T, Min 34T
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost: TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Grips: Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Stem: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 60mm length (size XS, S) 70mm length (size M, L, XL)
- Brake rotor: Tektro, 6-bolt, 203 mm
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625
- Charger: Bosch compact 2A, 100–240V, smart system
- Controller: Bosch Purion
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 85 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) max assist
- Weight: M - 24.83 kg / 54.75 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).